· Favorite Color: Yellow.
· Favorite Food: Corned beef and cabbage.
· Favorite Month: I like the in-between months, like April and October.
· Favorite Song: Hmmm…I haven’t been listening to much music lately. I’m going to have to go with the first song that popped into my head, which is the Dar/Ani version of Comfortably Numb.
· Favorite Movie: Four Weddings and a Funeral
· Favorite Sport: Curling
· Favorite Season: Spring. And it’s here!
· Favorite Day of the week: Sunday.
· Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate chocolate chip.
· Favorite Time of Day: Late afternoon/early evening
· Current Mood: Antsy.
· Current Taste: Choclate.
· Current Clothes: Jeans, green t-shirt, brown sweater, sandals
· Current Desktop: A window with a Utopia sign
· Current Toenail Color: Green
· Current Time: 3:45 p.m.
· Current Surroundings: Cube farm.
· Current Thoughts: 15 minutes….14 minutes….13 minutes….
· First Best Friend: Amy in Maryland. We had the same birthday. She’ll be 32 next weekend, too. Happy Birthday, wherever you are!
· First Kiss: Nick Bourke when I was 15. It was tragic, and then he said, “Well, that kind of sucked, didn’t it?” He dumped me a few days later.
· First Screen Name: I can’t even remember.
· First Pet: A goldfish, Goldie, that Santa left for me. We learned a powerful lesson about getting rid of the chlorine in tap water from Goldie.
· First Piercing: Ears.
· First Crush: Goodness…I have no idea. I can tell you about lots of subsequent crushes, though!
· First CD: I bought my first CD the day that I bought my firsts CD player, and I was so broke by then (since it was over $400 to buy that!!) that I bought a rip-off of the Chant album, which was really popular at the time.
· Last Cigarette: Ages ago.
· Last Drink: Last night, after a hard day at work.
· Last Car Ride: This morning when my sweetie dropped me off.
· Last Kiss: This morning when my sweetie dropped me off!
· Last Movie Seen: Uh….something that Jeff got at the library about a Scottish kid that fell for the only girl on his team, but didn’t like him back, but set him up with someone who did.
· Last Phone Call: Some work thing.
· Last CD Played: Don’t really play CDs anymore with the iPod…
6 HAVE YOU EVERS
· Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: Yep
· Have You Ever Broken the Law: Yep
· Have You Ever Been Arrested: No.
· Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Yep
· Have You Ever Been on TV: Yep
· Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn’t Know: Oh, hellz yes.
· Thing You’re Wearing: Wedding rings, sweater, sandals, glasses, sexy medical alert bracelet
· Thing You’ve Done Today: Bathed (cold bath – blah!), ate my lunch for breakfast, had lots of coffee, had a very bad for me lunch, and some work thrown in.
· Thing You Can Hear Right Now: Cube farm chatter and white noise generator.
· Thing You Can’t Live Without: My sweetie. Although he’s not a thing…
· Thing You Do When You’re Bored: I don’t get bored very often…I have lots of things to keep me busy, so if I’m bored, I have another activity to go to.
4 PLACES YOU’VE BEEN TODAY
· The can
· The Onion box on the corner of Marquette and 8th
3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
· Lots of other people – I always get grief about this question. If you think I can tell you anything, I probably can (and do!)
· Black or White: Black.
· Hot or Cold: Depends. Coffee? Hot. Fridge? Cold.
1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
· Produce Little Sawatdee