While I’m trying to drink enough to get me to go to sleep above the neighbor’s snores (I know a lovely one bedroom condo for sale…), I have been working a meme, just for you, my chere internet…
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Public Storage. Not only have they been asshats to me, but look what they did to this guy. I can’t wait until we get a house, and I can move all my stuff in, and not be raped by them once a month. Have I mentioned that I know a lovely one bedroom condo that’s for sale??
2. Where’s the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
Is there a bad place? Well, yeah, I suppose there is. If there is a fireplace involved, that’s always nice…
3. Last time you puked from drinking?
First and last time: K’s bachlorette party. Thank goodness I was drinking with professionals that night – they took good care of me.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
Uh, never. As far as I know.
5. What is the name of your 2nd grade teacher?
Mrs. Jacobson. She had a fake arm and wore a wig.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Writing my resigniation letter to hand in tomorrow morning.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
8. How many colleges did you attend?
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
Cause it fits, it was relatively fur-free, and I didn’t want to wear it tomorrow.
10. Gas prices. First thought?
I’m glad I don’t own a car anymore. I really hope that when I get a new job we don’t have to buy a second one. I think that having more than one car in an urban family is absurd. In fact, I think that having even ONE car in an urban family is absurd, but when you look at the state of transit in this city, you just can’t get away from it.
11. If you could be anywhere and take someone with you…Who would it be?
London, and my sweetie. We’ve been reading all these books about Elizabeth I lately, and I’d love to show him the places that I’ve seen that we’ve been reading about, and explore the places that neither of us have seen.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
“Made it to bed before Hackey”
14- What chore do you despise?
Hard scrubbing. Dishes.
15. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery?
16. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in. Hellz yes.
17. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Pepe le Pew
(Ok, so I took this meme from another blog I regularly read, and questions 18-19 were missing…)
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
Read a book together.
21. A secret that you wouldn’t mind everyone knowing?
Well, if I didn’t mind everyone knowing, it wouldn’t be a secret.
22. Are you planning on remaining in your current field?
23. If you are not married, do you see yourself married in the next five years?
Yes. In the next five months, as a matter of fact.
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
I know it’s not usually considred a lunch meat, but bacon makes a mean sammich.
25. What do you get every time you go into a Wal-Mart?
I don’t go into Wal-Mart.
26. Beach or lake?
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
28. Who do you stalk on MySpace?
No one. I don’t go on MySpace.
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Really bad movies.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
How appropriate. Dude, Where’s My Car?
31. What’s “your” drink?
Bailey’s. I’m having one right now.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
Uh, neither. I would have been terrible in the days before indoor plumbing.
33. Cops or Robbers?
Again, neither. Either way, you run a risk of getting shot at. Not a fan of the getting shot at.
34. Do you cheer for the bad guy?
35. What Hollywood star do you look most alike?
I don’t think I look like anyone. I don’t even look like my relatives.
36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of Lost would you be?
The what now?
37. What do you want when you are sick?
To be left the hell alone.
38. Who from high school would you like to run into?
Oh, god. No one. If I want to be in touch with you, I pretty much am.
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
Dunno. Jeff has the car right now.
42. Norm or Cliff?
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
Simpsons. Hands down.
44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
So, so many to choose from. While I could have saved myself a lot of pain, heartache, and money, every one of those bad relationships got me to the fabulous one that I am in today.
45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
Love her! (Hi Julie!)
46. If you could get away with it, whom would you kill?
Let me be very clear on this one: there is absolutely someone out there that I think needs to be killed, and soon. While I would prefer to have it done by a professional (which I am not), it does need to be done. However, there are so many people out there that it could be…I’ll just let you figure out who you think I am thinking of.
47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Elizabeth I…but I bet her appetite has faded a bit.
48. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Nope. Not even for an unintended purpose.
49. Last book you read for real?
How do you read a book not for real? The Poyson Garden by Karen Harper
50. Do you have a teddy bear?
51. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
52. Somewhere in California you’ve never been and would like to go?
53. Number of texts in a day?
Not very many, unless there is something interesting going down on the bus.
54. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
New career. I am very happy in my relationship, but the career blows.
55. Pencil or pen?
56. Bueller??? Bueller??? Bueller???
57. How many jobs have you had?
Christ. I don’t want to be here all night. Can we just say lots?
58. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Who knows? I sure didn’t think I’d be here ten years ago!