So, 2004 was the worst year of my entire life (ok, so it’s only been 29+ years….it was still a damn bad year!!). Let’s review:
- My Grandpa died
- Got fired from a job I hated (but at least it paid me….)
- My husband, the child-molesting thief, left me
- Temp job – auditing a pension fund.
- Broke, broke, broke…all year….
- Scabby’s medical emergency (adding to the broke problem)
- My husband refuses to divorce me!!!
- Finally, as my divorce becomes final, and it looks like everything is going to be good, find out that ex-psycho landlord, Brad, has put that I skipped on my renter’s report, rendering me unable to rent a new place….
So, as the last few minutes of 2004 slipped away, I felt relief. It was literally a physical relief – I stood taller, and along with my friends, began to dance. 2005 may not be the best year of my life (then again, who knows?) but I am so darn glad that 2004 is over, that I will continue to dance for the next 12 months.